Fatigue can be a symptom of many diseases. You will get it due to nutrient deficiency or an autoimmune disease. Some autoimmune conditions like lupus or diabetes may lead to your chronic fatigue that you may not know. You just think that it occurs because of your work or emotional stress. Then, you dismiss it. But this can build your bad chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) after that. In fact, about 2.5 million people in the US have been lived with this syndrome. So, if you develop tiredness or exhaustion everyday in a long time, you may think about chronic fatigue. However, how to detect this disorder is a question that you concern. Here’re some ways which help you recognize your condition.
Identify your physical symptoms
It’s good for you to take a look at your health. Some physical symptoms will show how your health is. Signs of the condition may come and go frequently. Thus, keep your sight in physical symptoms will help understand your body. To know whether you have risks of getting the condition or not, you should:
– Observe how you feel. Once getting CFS, you may experience fatigue most of time. Even when you only do simple tasks, you’re still exhausted. Also, it’s important for you to see other signs of this syndrome. Lacking of sleep, troubles with memory, joint pain, severe headache or sore throat. These are common signs of CFS. But not all these signs appear at the same time. You may only get some of them at the certain time.
– Think about your possible causes. Chronic fatigue can be connected with some changes in your lifestyle. If you have suspicion about CFS, you should consider recent changes in your body. A viral infection, problems with the immune system or low blood pressure are common triggers of your disease. Thinking about these causes may help identify your syndrome.
– Notice your physical activity reduction. When catching chronic fatigue, your body often loses energy. So, some physical activities can be limited. Besides work, you don’t want to do anything. Hanging out with your friends, doing special things on weekends are difficult things in your minds.
Look at your risk factors
Considering risk factors is a good way to know how you get CFS. Then, you will avoid it and prevent this syndrome. Some risk factors that you may get are:
– Troubles with memory. Once contracting chronic fatigue, you may experience brain troubles. You’re difficult to concentrate, remember something or maintain your stream of thinking. You often forget planned things. Also, expressing ideas is hard for you.
– Stress. Increased stress can be the cause of a chronic fatigue. Think about your daily changes if they increase your stress. It’s good for you to reduce your work when you’re under pressure.
– A viral infection. You’re more likely to get a viral infection if you suffer from an infection. It may contribute your fatigue easily.
– Specific groups of people. The syndrome often occurs in some target people. It affects mostly in adult women at the age 40 and 45 years old. Besides, it may happen in people who can’t control their stress.
How to deal with your chronic fatigue
The most important thing in curing chronic fatigue is to aware of your syndrome. Unluckily, most people don’t know they have had it. Also, there is no tests for CFS. It may be diagnosed through signs which occur at the same time. As its name-chronic fatigue, your signs can last several weeks, months or years. All treatments only relieve your symptoms. Here‘re some ways help to reduce your signs:
– Meet your doctor and provide necessary information. After realizing your syndrome, you should meet your doctor. She/he can help you to give a right diagnosis. But you should talk all necessary information about your disorder like medical history, mental diseases and other infections.
– Take supplements. If prescribed medicines make you tired, you can use other alternative medicines. Supplements will boost your health and help prevent severe complications. Vitamin A, E, B, D and LupuFree supplements are beneficial for you. Taking them daily may improve your chronic fatigue. Besides, massage or acupuncture is helpful for curing your syndrome.
– Change your life style. Lifestyle has a big impact on your health. So, if you want to reduce your signs, try to practice healthy lifestyle. Doing exercise, reducing stress, improving sleep habits are essential for you.
– Get emotional support. Finding support from someone will help relieve your bad thinking that increases CFS. You can share your troubles with trusted person may make you feel better. Or you can join groups to share experiences.
Chronic fatigue can cause depression if you leave without treatments. Even though you can’t cure it totally, treatments may help relieve your signs. But it’s good for you to take a look at your health and avoid many triggers of chronic fatigue.